Hi everyone! I’m so excited about this post!! Today I am doing a fun blog collab with my amazing friend Hattush! ❤ You can find her blog HERE. 😀
So, what we’re going to do, is we each are going to answer the same questions on each of our blogs. That way, you guys can see the differences in our answers. This is going to be fun!
- What was the last Bible verse that stood out to you and blessed you?
The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
❤ Zephaniah 3:17<3
2. Would you rather move to Russia or Africa? XD
Russia, for sure! For some reason, Russia has always fascinated me.
3. What time do you usually go to bed, and get up?
I usually go to bed around… 9:30. Then I read for a while before I go to sleep! Sometimes I read to myself, and sometimes aloud to my sisters. And I usually get up about 7:00 or 7:30.
4. What’s the last book you read?
Hmm… I just finished reading It’s a Jungle out There to my sisters. (It’s a missionary book.) 😀
5. What are some of your favorite movies?
Polycarp, Indescribable, Sargent York, Anne of Green Gables, Sheffey, Night Crossing, Facing the Giants… 🙂
6. Are you afraid of heights?
I don’t think so… Of course, I have a healthy fear of them… 😉
7. What is one animal that you’ve always wanted as a pet, but know that you’ll never get?
An anaconda, lol!
8. How do you like to style your hair?
Usually, in one or two braids, or a ponytail.
9. What is your favorite holiday?
My birthday jk! Christmas! 🙂
9 10. Do you like coffee?
YES!!! 😀 Of course. XD
Alrighty now, why don’t you head over to Hattush’s post, so that you can read her awesome answers!!! 😀 🙂
Hope you all enjoyed this post! I sure did. 🙂