So many of my friends are doing this tag, that I was expecting (and hoping😉) to be tagged sooner or later. So, thank-you so much for tagging me in this, Gaby! I admit that you just might be faster than me. 🙂 I’m looking forward to answering your questions! As my good friend Gaby said in her post, “…when your fellow red-head says “you’re it” in a game of tag, you’ve no choice but to pass the baton on down the line.” (:
This is the second tag I have participated in, the first one being Blue Sky Tag.
So, here are the rules for Eclipse Tag.
- Thank the person who nominated you for this tag and link to their blog.
Thanks Gabbers! 😉
2. List the rules so the next nominees will know them. (This can be at the beginning or end of your post)
As you can see, I have the rules spread here and there, but I will have them all written together at the end of the post so you can copy them. (:
3. Include the ‘Eclipse’ image somewhere in your post
4. Answer the 3 questions, and ask 3 questions for the people you tag to answer.
Alright, let’s see… Here are Gaby’s questions for me.
1. If you were told you were to die tomorrow, would you continue living as you are now? What would you do differently, or would you continue on just as your day was planned?
Wow. Good question. First, it would depend on who had told me. If it was my little brother…. I might not believe it.😛 But if I had good reason to believe that it was true, I suppose that I would say good bye to my family and friends, and spend more time in prayer. But I wouldn’t be afraid, because I know right where I’m going when I die! Jesus saved me from my sins, and when I die I’ll go to heaven with him.
Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.” John 11:25
2. What is one thing always in the back of your mind that you dream of doing but constantly put off and decide that ‘someday’ you’ll work towards, accomplish or just do?
Hmm… Well, I really want to start a magazine to encourage girls and draw them closer to the Lord. I’m not exactly putting it off, it’s just that at this point in my life I need to have other priorities. (i.e. school, family, relationships, etc…)
3. And lastly…why in the world do you suppose we have to add this completely irrelevant picture to a game of tag??
Lol, I wonder? I guess there could be a few reasons for this! 1. Just for fun. 2. For people like me who always have to have at least 1 picture in every post. Or 3. No reason. Comment on the bottom and tell me which one seems most likely to you! (:
So now, here are my questions!
- Boots or flip-flops? Why?
- What was the last board or card game you played? And with whom?
- What is your birthday Proverb? (To find your birthday Proverb, go to the book of Proverbs and for the month you were born in, go to that chapter, and for the day you were born go to that verse. )
5. Nominate 3 people, and make sure they find out that they have been nominated.
Ok, like I said almost all of my friends have already been tagged. Literally. But I still managed to find three people to tag! Note to nominees, you don’t have to do this, so don’t feel obligated. (:
Again, don’t feel pressured!
Hey, that was fun! I hope that you all have a good day, and God bless!