Thank you, Hannah, who sort of unofficially tagged me for this! 😀 I just thought this sounded like a fun way to count my blessing! 🙂
Ok, let’s get started with this thing! This is going to take a bit of thinking, lol!
(These are in no particular order…)
The amazing love of God
2. Good books
8. ⬇︎This… ⬇︎
10. ⬇︎And this⬇︎
11. The hope Jesus gives to the world
Not math 😛
15. The seasons
21. Movie making and editing
22. Messaging friends in other countries…. (Which is where most of my friends are, with me liking in Mexico!) 😀
23. “Pen-palling” and writing letters. (Did I just make up a word?)
28. Babys and childrens
29. Finishing another day of school 😝
30. Good books. again.
31. Family worship
34. Finding evidence for creation
35. And finding proof that evolution is FALSE!
36. Reading aloud to my siblings
40. Visiting with friends
41. Spending time in God’s word each morning
43. The moon
44. Pretty stamps
46. Making new friends
47. Finding blessings I didn’t know existed
48. Nighttime gigles with my sister 😋
49. Adult coloring books
50. Reading at night.
Wow, that was a lot of fun, and it didn’t take nearly as much thinking as I thought it would, lol. I am now convinced that I could do another 50… or more… 😁 But, you’re probably bored of this already, so I won’t! 😛
Now, I am going to nominate… (Don’t feel pressured to do this, if you don’t want to!)
Well, I need to go now. I am going to make some healthy homemade marshmallows for my Grandparents when they come! Yum! 😀