Note: This is a scheduled post. At the time this will be posted, I and my family will be on a trip to the States. 😉
I have seen this tag floating around, and I was really hoping someone would tag me for it… So thanks, Abby!!! 😀 I’m excited to answer these questions!! 😀
1. List your top ten songs in answer to the questions
2. Hyperlink the songs if at all possible
3. Tag as many people as you want
4. Feel free to use my graphic or one of your own.
5. Have fun!!
1. What’s a soundtrack song you can’t help but sing along to?
Like, every good song I ever heard. So this is kinda hard to answer. xD Yeah. A lot. Ok, I’ll list a few…
And, I could go on… 😉
2. What’s a song you love from a genre you don’t?
Ummm…… I really don’t know. 😉
3. What’s a song that makes you cry every time, without fail?
I haven’t heard it yet. ;P
4. What would be your theme song?
Ok, I thought and thought about this one. I finally came to the conclusion that… I don’t have a theme song… 😦 XD
I am really doing horrible at these questions. XD 😂 LOL!
5. What’s a song tied to a good memory?
Count your Blessings. 🙂
6. If you’re a writer, what song best sums up your main character? If you don’t write…song for your favorite book’s main character?
Good question. I’ve never thought about that before.
7. What’s a song you always play on repeat?
It changes, but currently, it’s this. Only a Holy God
8. What’s the most convicting song you’ve heard?
I’ve heard a lot of convicting songs. Here’s one. 🙂 As Long as You are Glorified
9. What song reminds you most of your childhood?
I Love Broccoli. XD ;P I couldn’t find the version I would always listen to on YouTube, but ok… 😉
10. What’s your favorite song?
Impossible question. XD Ok, so I have this playlist on Youtube that has some of my favorite songs. I’ll link you to that! 😉
Thanks for reading!