I was tagged for The Real Neat Blog Award by Joshua @Spread the Word. Thanks, Joshua!! 😀
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Answer the 10 questions the blogger gave to you.
Nominate four bloggers who deserve the award.
Create 10 original questions for the nominees to answer.
Let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Are you left-handed, or right-handed?
I’m right-handed, though I kinda wish I was left-handed. XD They say redheads are more likely to be left-handed, but I guess that slipped over me… My red-headed brother is left-handed though!! 😀
2. Can you play any musical instruments?
Yes, I play the piano, guitar, and accordion. 🙂
3. Do you like the countryside?
4. What kind of books do you like to read?
All kinds! Hmm… Well, I enjoy mysteries! 🙂
5. What’s your favorite movie?
Ooh, hard question! I like Polycarp, It’s a Wonderful Life, Anne of Green Gables, the Widow’s Might, and more… 🙂
6. What’s your favorite place to visit?
I love visiting our church in Arizona!
7. Do you like traveling?
Yeah. I usually just like actually getting there, though, lol!
8. Can you read in the car?
Totally, although I always end up really carsick. (Worth it!) XD 😉
9. What’s your favorite holiday?
10. What sport do you like to do the most?
Probably soccer. 🙂
I’m going to nominate… 🙂 (No pressure to do this if you don’t want to!) 😉
- What’s your favorite hymn?
- What’s your favorite board game?
- The last dream you had?
- The country, or the city?
- Favorite drink?
- Favorite day of the week?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- Do you like blog tags?
- What are some of your favorite blogs?
- What was the last book you read?
Yay, that was a lot of fun! Thanks, Joshua! 🙂
Hope everyone is having a great day! 😀