Hey everyone!!! 😀
Lydia from In His Service and Loving It tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you, Lydia!!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions
Here are Lydia’s questions, with my answers. 😀
Have you ever used a fork to eat cereal?
Probably? We don’t really eat cereal that much. 😉
What is a question you’ve been asked too many times?
I love questions, so I can’t really think of any!
What was your favorite thing to eat as a toddler?
Hmm… That was a long time ago. ;P Maybe those orange fish crackers things. XD
How often are you caught in a day dream?
Sometimes, not very often tho. 🙂
When was the last time you did situps?
It was the last time I was inspired to exercise. (Didn’t last very long…) XD 😂
Have you ever tried a diet that lasted less than a day that you originally thought you would do for a while?
Have you ever been so tired, you couldn’t think?
Oh yeah! 😴
In the past year, have you blown a bubble with bubble gum so big that it got in your hair?
No, I was never very good at blowing bubbles, and we don’t chew much gum anyway. 🙃
Which emoji do you use most?
A lot!! These are my favorites: 🙃😂❤️😁😉😍😆🤔😜💕😅😀. So yeah, a lot. 😆
Have you ever been told, “You talk too much!”?
When I was little, yes. Like, a lot. 😉 XD
When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I’m not sure when it was… Probably not too awful long ago. 😂
Those were very fun, creative questions Lydia!
I shall nominate…
And Kyra, to answer the questions in the comments!!!
Your questions are…
- Coffee or tea?
- Pens or pencils?
- What books are you reading right now?
- Do you wear a watch?
- Do you like to wear jewelry?
- Do you know how to paint?
- What’s meal did you your last birthday?
- What’s your favorite style of shoes?
- Penguins, dolphins are peacocks?
- Favorite movie?
- What was your favorite of all the above questions?
Thanks again, Lydia!!
Before I leave, I want to share with you guys my friend, Kyra’s Youtube channel! She just got it fairly recently, and she posts awesome Christians songs that she plays on her guitar. (She’s VERY good at it!) Her channel is called Guitar for the Glory of God. Please go check it out, and give her a follow! 😀
Here’s one of her awesome videos. 🙂 ❤
P.S. This is my 200th post!! 😀