Alright, time to catch up on several tags I have received in the least while! This should be fun. 🙂
First off, we have the Sunshine Blogger Award from Elisha@Africa Boy. Thanks, Elisha!
- Put the aware logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate a few people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask you nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
- My favorite shirt says, “It is Well with my Soul” on it.
- My birthday is on November 22, 2003.
- I love listening to music while I’m doing math
- Coffee, tea, or neither? Both should totally be an option!!!
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Other than where I am… In MI with my friend, Kyra. 😀 ❤
- How long do you usually sleep? All night. XD
- Describe your best friend or a favorite movie. I don’t have just ONE best friend OR one favorite movie. 😉 But I would describe my best friends as… ALL-AROUND AWESOME!
- Marvel, DC, or neither? Neither.
And I have no clue what my best post is. xD Hmmm. I like these.
- What is your favorite hairstyle?
- What was the last passage you read in the Bible?
- Do you like to listen to audio dramas? If so, which ones?
- Favorite season?
- What’s your favorite color?
Thanks again for the nomination, Elisha! 😀
And marching onward!!! We have the Real Neat Blogger Award from Joshua@Spread the Word. Thank you!!
The Rules For The Real Neat Blog Award:
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
- 1. If there was going to be a “family reunion” of bloggers all around the world, let’s say, in Honolulu, Hawaii, would you go? I probably would if I was allowed, and had the money. Sounds fun! 😀
- 2. Speaking of Hawaii, can you hula dance? Um, no? XD
- 3. How many times have you eaten turtle in your life? Exactly…. Zero times! 😉
- 4. Do you think you can blog for 24 hours straight? Probably, if I put my mind to it. That wouldn’t be my choice of spending my time though. 😉
- 5. What do you think is the ideal temperature for you? Around 60 or 70 F.
- 6. What do you want for your next birthday? Hmmm…. Art stuff maybe! 😀
- 7. Did you know that caterpillars have more muscles than humans? Wow, I didn’t know that. I do now though! 😁
Awesome questions, Joshua, and thanks!! 😀
- Would you rather travel to the past or future?
- What time period in history is the most fascinating to you?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- Favorite animal?
- Who was the last person you emailed?
Next up, is another tag from Joshua – the Liebster Award. Thanks! 😀 I’ve already done this tag several times, so I’m just going to answer the questions instead of listing the rules and tagging people and stuff. 🙂
1. How many countries have you been to? Two! U.S. and Mexico, where I live. 🙂
2. What is your favorite book of the Bible? Psalms, Proverbs and James. ❤
3. Do you like to play board games? Yes!
4. Do you watch videos on YouTube? Sometimes, yes. 😀
5. What do you treasure the most? My family.
6. What place in the world is your favorite? I’m not sure!
7. What place would you like to go to someday? Scotland!
8. Can you play chess? Yes, but not well. 😉
9. What are your top-ten favorite hymns? Yikes! Well, let’s see.
- Come Thou Fount
- The Love of God
- Amazing Grace
- Be Thou my Vision
- Complete in Thee
- It is Finished
- I Know Whom I have Believed In
- At Calvary
- Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
- Standing on the Promises
10. Do you like singing? Yes!!!!
11. Can you swim? (I can’t, by the way!😅) Nope, not really. But I can float! XD
Thanks, Joshua! 😀
And last, but not least we have the Awesome Blogger award from Jasmin@The Writer of Letters. Thank you, Jasmin! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Credit the creator (Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala)
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer
- Favorite meal? Lasagna or spaghetti. 🙂
- What’s the first thing you notice about someone? I’m not sure. Maybe the hair.
- What was your favorite game as a child? Maybe Candyland.
- What is a trend that you hate/hated? I never really pay much attention to trends, so idk. 😉
- What makes you feel accomplished? Finishing this post will make me feel very accomplished, lol!
- How is quarantine going? or how did it go if we ever get out of it? It’s been good. Pretty normal for me! 😉
- What is the highlight or most anticipated thing during your year? Visiting our church in AZ is always one of my favorite things that happen in a year. 😀 ❤
- What is the outfit your wearing right now and on a scale of 1-10 how do you rate it? A shirt that says “It is well with my Soul” on it, and a denim skirt. Probably a 10, since it’s my favorite outfit! 🙂
- How many unread emails do you have right now? None!!!
- If animals could talk, what animal would be the most annoying? Hmmm. Maybe cats. Or hyenas… XD
*Takes break from post to play freeze tag XD*
- Do you like playing freeze tag?
- What’s your favorite board game?
- Outside game?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What year were you born?
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- What are a few of your favorite blogs?
- Favorite song?
- Do you like broccoli?
- What country would you most like to visit that you’ve never been to?
Thanks Jasmin – that was fun!!
Alrighty, we are finally at the end of this post! Whew, that was long! If you read all the way to the end, THANK YOU AND YOU’RE AWESOME! 😀
P.S. this post is 1,080 words long. ;P 😀