Here are the rules for this tag.
- Link to the tag’s creator (Madison’s Inkwell).
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Tag as many people you want (10 people, in my case).
- Answer the questions asked by your nominator.
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees.
1: Who are, in your opinion, the ten greatest writers in history?
Well, there are a lot, I’m not sure if I could pick out ten. That’s kinda overwhelming, haha!!
2: Have you written a book? If so, describe it in under 140 characters.
I’ve written a lot of short stories, but never a book – yet. 😉
3: If you stand up from your desk, close your eyes, spin around three times, then open your eyes again, what is the first book you see?
The Shaping of a Christian Family by Elisabeth Elliot.
4: What was the worst book you have ever read (mine was probably The Great Gatsby)?
I really don’t know. (I think I started reading the Great Gatsby though and read about 4 pages before putting it down. I don’t remember what it was about though. XD)
5: Are you currently working on a book?
Maybe…??? *evil laugh*
6: Who is your favorite modern-day writer?
Rebekah Jones, Maggie Joy and Malachi Cyr. They are all GREAT writers and friends! 😀
7: Do you have a specific place for your reading? If so, describe it.
Like, a specific place to read books? Well, pretty much anywhere I happen to be. Usually on my bed or the couch.
8: Are Kindle EBooks superior to printed books?
No way! Yes, they’re cheaper, but a real book is waaay nicer.
9: If I published a book on Amazon Self-Publishing, would you read it?
I might be interested in reading it, depending on what is was about. I probably wouldn’t have the money to buy it though, lol!
10: Who is, in your opinion, the most underrated author currently writing today?
I don’t really know of a lot of current-day writers other than friends. Maybe Rebekah Jones?
Those were awesome questions, Elisha! Thanks again for the tag! 🙂
- What is your favorite genre?
- What’s your least favorite?
- Who are your top favorite modern-day writers?
- Who are your favorite writers from the past?
- What books are on you TBR list?
- What was the last book you read?
- Do you ever want to publish a book?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What are some of your favorite books?
- What books do you think have the best cover?
Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and thanks for reading! 😀