A few days ago my mom, a couple sisters, a friend who was visiting us and I, went on a girl’s date. We went out to eat, and to a thrift store. It was a really good time!
I enjoy reading other people’s store hauls, so I thought it would be fun to do a haul of everything I got at the thrift store we went to. 😄 (I’m going to save my favorite thing for last, so stay tuned for the end!)
- The first thing I got is this purple star sweatshirt. The star is made of sequins, which I don’t usually love, but I liked the star, so. 😂
2. A striped blue and tan shirt. I love the colors!
2. A white and teal plaid shirt. I love the colors on this one too.
3. A purple t-shirt. I don’t really have almost any purple clothes, so I wanted to change that. 😜 This one will have to be saved for when it warms up though.
4. A pink and white skirt. Talk about colorful, lol!
6. An oversized navy blue sweatshirt. This one is so comfortable!
7. A hat. I don’t wear hats all that often, but I like the way they look, lol. 😅
8. A pair of black flats. my other pair was getting worn out, so I’m glad to have found these. Plus, I really like them!
9. I was really surprised to find this necklace with an “R”!
10. And now for the last, and my absolute favorite item. A gray jumper. I LOVE this, and it really comfortable, and can dress up and down easily. So glad I found this!
Oh, and also, this is NOT something I bought, but sometimes Lizzie and I like to try on the highest, weirdest looking high heels we can find, just for fun. 🤣 We were falling around trying to walk in them, lol! It was really fun/funny. 😂
Thanks for reading this post! I hope y’all enjoyed. Which outfit was your favorite? 🙃
Rosy ❤️ 🌻