Hello everyone! 💕 🌷
How are you all? I’m so sorry I haven’t posted in quite a long time! 23 days to be exact… Yikes!! Things have been pretty busy here, and I’ve just been lacking the necessary motivation for blogging. I’m here now, but I can promise how consistent I’ll be, hehe! I will try though. 😀 I really want to get back into it.
Anyway, about half way though March, I realized something terrible… I forgot to do a February review!!!! That’s the first time I’ve downright forgotten in… probably the history of me doing these. I’ve skipped some I think, but never forgotten. So I’m just going to do both of the last two months in this post. February was waaay too long ago to remember almost anything… But I’ll do my best! 😂
*Long, awkward silence*
Yep, I told you I wouldn’t be able to remember much… LOL. XD
Our friends Pablo and Anna, and their kids visited us one Sunday for, and after church. We had a fun time with them!
Click the links to see my reviews. 🙂
- Fair in War by Perry Elisabeth Kirkpatrick (5 Stars)
- Manuscript for Murder by Chautonna Havig (5 stars!)
- Enjoy the Poodle Skirt by Kate (Willis) Hopman (5 stars)
- Through the Fire by Dianne Nobler (4 stars)
- A Soldier Finds Grace by Katherine St. Clair (5 stars)
- Questions Jesus Asks by Israel Wayne (5 stars)
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (5 stars)
- Penelope’s Pursuit by Chautonna Havig (5 stars!)
- Eat that Frog by Brian Tracy (3.4 stars)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare (4 stars) (Not pictured)
My favorites were probably A Soldier finds Grace, Little Women and Penelope’s Pursuit.
I spent the month of March doing TONS of math, so that I could start 12th grade. I finished most of 11th awhile ago, but was behind in math, so…. not fun….!! Eventually I got caught up enough to start 12th grade, which was really exciting!! Hopefully I will do a post on what I’m doing for 12th grade for you all. 😀
I also appear to have taken little to no photos in March. Ugh, I’ll have to work on that in April. Meanwhile, let me go scrounge up what I can from March. 🙂
Selfies with siblings 😂. ❤️
My grandparents visited us fora few days! We had a lot of fun with them. 😀
A few of our goats have kidded! I don’t have a particular liking for goats (at all), but the little kids are adorable!!! 😍 Unfortunately, the mother was not accepting them for a while, and we had to hold her down to help them nurse. XD I helped with that for a bit, and did not enjoy it one little bit, LOL! I survived though. 😀 By now, the mother is letting them nurse, a lot more at least. 🙂
My entire family signed up for the Spring100, a challenge where you try to walk 100 miles in Spring. A few of us have done it in past years, but this year we’re all doing it. 😀 It’s been a lot of fun, taking walks together!! I think I’ve done around 12 or 13 miles so far. 🙂
I spent the last bit of March feeling pretty sick with a cold… I’m still bit sick, but getting a lot better, thankfully!
- Stressed Out: A Practical, Biblical Approach to Anxiety by Todd Friel (4 stars)
- The Minstrel by Malachi Cyr (5 stars!)
- Emma by Jane Austen (5 stars)
- Crossroads by Paul Willis (5 stars!)
- Treasures of the Snow by Patricia St John (5 stars)
- Joni by Joni Eareckson Tada (5 stars)
- Crime of Fashion by Chautona Havig (5 stars)
- A Gown of Spanish Lace by Jannette Oke (5 Stars!)
- Haunted Waters by Jerry Jenkins (4 stars) (Not pictured)
- Two O’Clock Slump by Chautona Havig (5 Stars)
My favorites were… Never mind, there were too many good books here, that I would end up picking half of them. XD
Hopefully I will have a more detailed review for April, but this will have to do for now. 🙂
Speaking of April…. Happy April!
😂 😂 😂
I’m so excited for this month, and for the weather to begin warming up, and outside to start getting greener. I love Spring! 🌸 🌳 🌷
I hope you all are doing great!! How did your last few months go?