Hey there! Thanks for checking out my blog! So, if you’re reading this, you are probably wanting to know who I am… So I’d better not disappoint you!
My name is Rosy Marr and I am 16 years old. I am a daughter of the King, and I love Jesus with all of my heart! When I’m not practicing photography, doing all kids of art, singing or playing piano, you might find me blogging, journaling, writing letters or cooking.
My family is missionaries the the Tarahumara Indians of Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua in Mexico. Please pray for us as we seek the serve the Lord in everything aspect of our lives down here!
My favorite Bible verse is…
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Some things that make me smile are…
~A well written book
~A well taken picture
~The amazing Love of God
~A good friend
~All of God’s beautiful creation
~Especially the colors turquoise and teal 😉
~Friends who encourage me in the Lord
18 fun facts about me!
- I have red hair. (You probably know that!)
- I have a ton of freckles, mostly on my arms.
- I can read a long novel in one day, including doing all my normal school and chores.
- The wall beside my bed is filled with pictures of horses.
- Almost all my clothes are either blue or green.
- I wear glasses. They’re blue. 😀
- I live in Mexico. My family is missionaries here.
- I love to eat plain raw onion.
- I like to listen to music while I’m doing school or writing.
- I often try to do so many things at once that I don’t have time for it all…
- I am the oldest of 9 kids. And I’m 16 years old.
- I am 5′ 7” 3/4 tall.
- I speak Spanish, though I’m not completely fluent. Yet!
- I love doing all my sister’s hair.
- I am always listening to music… (Well, almost… ;))
- I have lived in 9 different houses in my life.
- My birthday is on Thanksgiving every four years.
- I always put a LOT of salt in my food. (Hey, salt goes in EVERYTHING, right?)
- I enjoy journaling. But not just plain old, write everything down journaling… More like scrapbook, or smashbook journaling!
Well, now that you know me (Sort of… 😛 ), you can go check out all my other posts! And if you have any questions, be sure to ask me right down below, in the comments. See ya ’round! 😀