Hey guys! Today I have 4 nominations…. All from Lydia@In His Service and Loving It! If you don’t already follow her blog, go check it out!!! Thanks for the tags, Lydia! 😀
I’m not going to be doing the full versions of each of these, but I’ll answer the questions! 😉 😀
Mystery Blogger Award x2
3 things about me:
- I wear glasses
- I love art
- I love photography
- What’s your third favorite color? Yellow (For the moment) XD
- How do you get those annoying, stray pieces of popcorn out of your mouth, gums, teeth, etc…? Never thought about it, lol!
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Read, and do art!!
- How many times in a day do you eat? 3 usually. Sometimes I grab random snacks XD
- What’s your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios maybe? We don’t eat much cereal! 😉
- Do you prefer solid color clothes or a pattern? Both!
- What are your 3 favorite things you do every day? School, messaging friends and art.
- How often do you post on your blog? I try to do it once a week, but lately, I’ve been slacking….
- When you handwrite, do you write in cursive or print? Usually, print, but sometimes cursive.
- When was the last time you ate bacon? Probably months ago, lol XD
10 Things That Make Me Happy Tag
I love this one!!!
- My friends
- Music and singing
- Guitar and Piano
- Ice cream
Ok, that was more than 10, lol! XD I can think of a lot more! ;P 😀
The Decade Tag
- What was your favorite food 10 years ago? Has it changed now? I honestly do not remember. It wasn’t mashed potatoes though. 😂
- Which decade has the most highlights in it for you? 2010-2019
- What is the biggest goal you want to accomplish in the next 10 years? I’m not sure… Sell more paintings? Maybe get married XD
- Who was a very close person to you 10 years ago? My sister was probably the closest.
- What was your nickname 10 years ago? Rosy. ;P
Well, there they are! Thanks for all these tags, Lydia – they were fun!!! 😀
And before I leave, here is my most recent painting. 🙂 I painted it for my uncle, and it was really fun to do, even though it took a while! 😀 (In English, the words say, “Faith Moves Mountains”) 🙂
Also, last week I cut my own bangs!!! 😲😏 Stay tuned for a post about that! 😄😉