Hello everyone!! I haven’t done a blog tag in quite a while, so when my friend, Anna, tagged me for the Sunshine and Rainbows blog tag, I decided it was time I did one. 😀 So thanks for tagging me, Anna!! (Be sure to check out her lovely post HERE!) Let’s do this!!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Share the badge and rules in your post
- Include this blog tag statement: “The sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!”
- Answer the tag’s 5 questions
- Tag 5-10 bloggers whose blogs you love reading!
- Include a custom message to your nominees about why you tagged them
- Keep on blogging! We love that you’re a part of the blogging world!
- What are your favorite kinds of posts to write?
Well, I love writing monthly recaps each month! I also enjoy bullet journaling posts. However, I’m currently feeling very un-inspired with my blog, and I’m having a bit of a hard time coming up with new posts. So if you have any ideas for me, let me know in the comments, and I’d greatly appreciate it!!
2. What’s a post you’d love to write, but haven’t yet?
You know, I’m not sure… I’d love to write more devotional type blog posts, based on lessons I’ve learned. I’d also enjoy doing some art and craft tutorials and DIYs! What do y’all think?
3. In what ways do you enjoy helping other people?
Hmm… I love helping my siblings with school, as well as serving my family in other ways.
4. What (or who) inspires you?
Oh, LOTS of things….. Music inspires me, as does nature, rain, flowers, rainbows, books, movies, art, colors, and other pretty things…. As well as my friends and family, and God. And lots more. And chocolate. Lol! 😂
5. What do you love to see on other people’s blogs?
I love seeing little bits of their life, pictures, art, DIYs, more art, tutorials, photography, and other fun things like that! 😀
(No pressure at all to do this, only if you want to!) 😉
Kaley: You’re a great blogger/writer! I had lots of fun writing that story with you the other day!
Hattush: Girl, you’ve been a super good friend to me the past few years! I really love your blog and seeing pictures of your adorable sugar gliders. My favorite posts you do are the ones with life updates, and pictures of your family!
Reese: I like your travel posts. It’s super fun to see the pictures from other countries!
And that’s it for today, folks! I’m going to go work on my bullet journal set up for August (CRAZY!), so look out for that post sometimes in the near future!!
Have a great day!!
Rosy 🌻 ❤️
What kind of things inspire you? Do you have any post ideas for me? 😀