Autumn over at Bursting Through the Darkness tagged me for the Liebster Award. Thanks, Autumn! I’m really looking forward to answering your questions. 😀
- Is Chick-Fil-A sauce overrated?
I’m really not sure… It’s been so long since I’ve had it! But I’m pretty sure I really liked it.
2. Do you sing? If so, what part?
Yes, I love singing!! I pretty much just sing any part I feel like singing at the moment. XD
3. When you fold your hands naturally which thumb is on top? (right or left?)
Left. It feels so weird the other way!! XD
4. Do you like blogging on a phone or laptop better?
I’m not even sure how this is a question. Laptop by far!!!!
5. Favorite movie or book when you were a child?
Hmm, I liked a lot of them! XD But one movie I really liked was The Runner From Raven’s Head, and I book series I loved (and still love) is the Ivan series by Myrna Grant.
6. Have you ever swallowed something that’s not meant to be swallowed?
Ummmm… I think the list to too long to put here, sorry! 🤣
7. Ice cream or cake?
Ice cream! Yum!!
8. What is your favorite snack food?
Hmm, I like a lot, but maybe chips and salsa. 😋
9. How many books are you currently reading and which one are you enjoying most?
I’m currently reading around 8 books I think, and I’m particularly enjoying Evidence Not Seen: A Woman’s Miraculous Faith in the Jungles of World War II. It’s so interesting!!!
10. We all have random fears (like driving under a bridge when a train is going across), what’s one of yours?
Um, probably abibliophobia. The fear of running out of books to read. 😂 😂 😂
11. Is there a verse/song/quote that has inspired you lately?
The song I’ll Never Forsake You was encouraging to me lately, when I recorded it with my friend Kyra. 😀
I’m not going to tag anyone this time (since I’ve done this so many times! XD), but anyone is free to do this as well!! I’d love to see your answers to these questions. 😀
Thanks again for tagging me, Autumn! I loved your questions!!
In other news, we finally took a new family picture, after several years! I really like how it turned out, and glad to finally have an updated photo. 😀
We got some siblings photos as well. I love them!!
I hope everyone is having a great day!
Rosy ❤️ 🌼
What books are you currently reading? 🙂