Hey y’all! So, Iv’e been awarded the liebster award for the third time!!! :O 😀 (Actually, I’m pretty sure Iv’e been awarded more times than that, but…) I guess it’s a good thing I like doing these, lol!
Anyway, thanks Faith on the Farm for tagging me! 🙂
HERE ARE THE RULES:
Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nominations.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
What is a way in which you are really passionate about serving God? I.e. a career, a hobby, a ministry.
Singing! (Check out my sister’s and my singing blog here!)
What is your favorite post of all the posts you’ve ever written?
Hmmm… That’s a good question, and I think it would be hard to pick just one. But some of my favorite are:
Goat Rides and… A Water Bottle Hairstyle?
Blog Collab with Ani!
Book Tag and Book Memes +Calculator Trick
Today is National Love Your Red Hair Day!
Who in your life was most instrumental in showing you the WAY in Christ?
Definitely my parents!!! 😀 ❤
What book other than the Bible do you read or have you been reading regularly?
Hmmm… I guess I don’t know exactly what you mean… I mean, I read a book when I want to want a book, but I don’t read it regularly… 😛 Lol.
Who is your favorite non-Bible author?
Maggie Joy. 😀
Who is your favorite Old Testament character?
Hmmm…. I like Job. And Joshua!
What time of day do you usually go to bed?
I go to bed around 9:30, but I read until 10:00 or 10:30. 🙂
Do you wear glasses or contact lenses at all?
I wear glasses! 🙂 I’m not sure I could stand contact lenses…lol. 😉 XD
Favorite Christian music artist?
Do you like spicy food?
How long does it typically take you to write a post?
It depends on the post, lol! Half an hour to an hour, probably. 🙂
11 Random thoughts about myself
This is going to be so hard, because I’ve already done it twice and it will be hard to think of more. And like, all of the sudden I know NOTHING about myself when I’m supposed to say it… Hmmm…
- I love listening to music.
- My favorite books of the Bible are Psalms, Proverbs, and James.
- I want to start a photography business someday.
- Roses are my favorite flowers.
- I like paying games with my friends and siblings.
- I have lived in Mexico for 3 years now.
- I play piano, guitar, accordion, harmonica, recorder and xylophone.
- But I can only play by ear.
- I love writing and receiving letters.
- I love singing hymns with my sister.
- My favorite verse in the Bible is Isaiah 41:10.
Now, time for nominations… I know I won’t be able top think of 11 bloggers who have not already been tagged, but I’ll name a few! 🙂
And I tag Kyra and Brooke to answer the questions in the comments!!!
And whoever else wants to answer the questions in the comments is totally, more than welcome to do so! I’d so love to see your answers! 😀
Note: Please don’t feel pressured to do this, just because I tagged you! 🙂 😉
- Chocolate. Dark, milk or white?
- What color are your eyes?
- What’s your favorite book of the Bible?
- Favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What are you wearing right now?
- What foods do you dislike?
- Can you juggle?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- Favorite instrument?
- Favorite reptile?
- Favorite natural disaster? 😛
Aaaand, there you have it! 😀 😉
Random piece of randomness
This thing actually works! Like, really… That”s weird! 😛 xD 😀