1. Do you have a book with tattered edges?
I knew exactly where this one was, so I was able to find it super fast. 🙂 6 seconds!
2. Do you have a book with 3+ people on the cover?
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
So far this has been pretty easy – 4 seconds!
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
After a looong time of searching, I finally found a book with 10 words… Whew… XD Technically, I’m not sure you’re aloud to use sub-titles or not, but I did, so… XD And take back what I said about it being easy… 5 minutes and 22 seconds this time!
Oh my goodness, I just realized I did that wrong!!!!! *face plam* It was supposed to the ten LETTERS, not WORDS! Oh well, I don’t feel like re-doing it now. I spent a lot of time on that, lol! XD
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
🙂 This one took 1 minute and 11 seconds.
6. Do you have a mass market paperback book?
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
Sorry, couldn’t find one! I probably have one, but…
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
This is a good book! I learned a lot about the Amish, reading it. (Plus, the main character as the same name as me!!!) 😀 8 seconds!
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
I really liked this book too! 🙂 Ok, this book only has one map in the book, but there’s another one on the cover, so I’m letting it count. 😉 24 seconds. 🙂
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
Umm, I really don’t know! Lemme look.
I found one is 43 seconds!!! 😀
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (Celebrity/Athlete/Politician/TV Personality…)
Maybe??? I don’t know… XD
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
Ooookay, somehow I thought this would be easier. I searched 4.44 seconds, and didn’t really find anything definite. but I think that could maybe, possibly be a clock on the cover??? What do you guys think? 🙂
13. Do you have a poetry book?
Well, I have this one. I haven’t really read it though, so I can’t recommend it yet. 😉 9 seconds!
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
This is a good book! 14 seconds.
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
17. Do you have a book that is in between 500-510 pages?
Woah, second book about Martin Luther here! 1 minute, 30 seconds. 🙂
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
Lots I’m sure! Ok, I picked up this one is 13 seconds. 😉
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
This is a very good book! 😀 28 seconds. 🙂
Whew, I did it! And it was very fun. 🙂 Probably the most fun tag I’ve done in a while. 🙂 My full time was… 14 minutes and 35 seconds! Not toooo bad… 😉 Lol. 😀
Oh, and also, I wanted to mention one more time about the Q&A my sister Gracie and I are doing here on this blog! If you haven’t asked any questions, or want to ask more, we would really appreciate it! 😀
Use this survey here to submit questions, or ask in the comments! 🙂
Hope you are all having a wonderful day/night. 🙂