I’m just poppin’ in to say happy, happy New Year, everyone!!! Who else is excitedly looking forward to this next year that God is giving us??? (Raise your hands. Virtually, of course, in the comments, using emojis! 😛 😉 ) I’m really looking forward to 2019… I made a cool notebook that has calendars for each months, planners, to-do lists, a read-the-Bible-in-two years reading plan, challenges for 2019, and a bunch of other fun stuff.
Well, I gtg! Live 2019 for God everyone!!!
I’ll post again sometime next year, ;)*
*Yeah, I always wanted to say that….. 😛 xD
Merry Christmas, everybody! It’s so hard to believe that Christmas has already come and gone, and it’s seriously ALMOST 2019!!!!! Wow wow wow. I hope that none of us were at all distracted from the true reason we celebrate Christmas – Our Lord Jesus Christ! 😀
Aaaand, here are some pictures from our Christmas… And a video!!!
Video Credits: Music by the Wissman Family, taken from their Christmas Album.
Thanks to my Dad, my brother Andy, and sister Gracie for taking some of the videos
so that I could actually be in some of them. . 😛
And now for a few goals for 2019!
Haha, just kidding!!! (Though that might be slightly true in some cases… 😛 )
- Read through the whole Bible.
- Keep track of every single book I read.
- Read 50 books. (Guys, that seems like a lot, I know, but that’s only 1 book a week!!!)
- Read 15 “New” books. (Books I’ve never read before.)
- Write at least 5 new short stories, and finish the novella I’m currently
slowly working on.
- Finish at least one and a half grades of school.
- Grow my blog. 😀
- Grow in my relationships with 1) The Lord. 2) My family. 3) My friends
- Learn more Spanish.
this is also taking so looooong!!!!!! xD
- Live up to my middle name – Joy! 😛
- Learn to be more content with where the Lord has placed me.
- Be more consistent with journaling.
- Try to get, and STAY more organized. 😉
- Learn to use my time more wisely.
- And be thankful for another year the Lord has given us!
Oh, and here’s a poll. I want to know what kind of posts you want to see form me in 2019! SO please, please vote!!!! I would greatly appreciate it!!! (If you’re reading this in your WP reader, you may not be able to see the poll, so you might have to actually go to my blog.)
So, merry Christmas everyone and happy almost new year!!! I hope you are having a great day so far. 🙂
How was your Christmas?
Do you have any specific goals for 2019?
What’s your middle name?