Hey friends! ❤️
I realize that, yet again, I have skipped a reviewing a month… I didn’t post a recap of April, because I had very few photos, and wasn’t really feeling motivated to do it. So yeah. Sorry about that. XD
Whatever the case, I’m back with a recap of the month of May! 😀
Near the beginning of this month, the Oduber family, who was moving across Mexico to a town a few hours from us, stayed at our house for a few days. It was really fun to get to know their family!
A couple of weeks later, one of the churches my dad frequently preaches at held a conference. The Oduber family was able to come again, and stayed at our house during the duration of the conference. It was fun, and the conference was really good! Quite a few people came. 😀
Lizzie and I went on a short walk/hike with some of the women. We climbed to the top of a hill, and the view from up there was amazing!!! Sadly, I didn’t have a camera, so I don’t have pictures of the view. But it was really fun!
My sister Lizzie, turned 15 near the end of May. 😀 The first two pictures of of her birthday, and the last one is from a photoshoot I did of her bit later.
Memes I saved in May
I’m thinking about making this a regular section in these recap posts because who doesn’t love good memes? 😂 Here are a few of my favorites that I saved last month. 🙂
Books I read in May
- Having a Mary Spirit by Joanna Weaver (5 stars)
- Kilmeny of the Orchard by L.M. Montgomery (5 stars)
- Kate’s Capitol by Sarah Holman (4 stars)
- Phantom Write by Jerry Jenkins (4 stars)
- Double Fault by Jerry Jenkins (3 stars)
- Authentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy (5 stars)
- Volition by Chautona Havig (5 stars)
- The Last Gasp by Chautona Havig (4.5 stars)
- Imprisoned with ISIS by Petr Jasek (4.5 stars)
I read a lot of good books in May! I bolded my favorites, and linked to the reviews of the ones I reviewed on Goodreads. 🙂
Blog Posts and Youtube Videos
May was a such a great month for us here! How did your month go?