Hiya!!! 😀 Sooo, guess what. Gracie and I are FINALLY done with our Q&A video! It took a couple tries (that’s explained in the video), but the final video turned out great. 😀 We had an awesome time answering your questions! 🙂
Sorry about that fly that spent all its time buzzing around the camera, and the cars and planes that kept going by… XD Ohhh welll! ;P Lol.
Ok guys, enjoy the video!!! 😀
One last thing before I leave, I just wanted to share this encouraging quote with you guys. 🙂
I knew exactly where this one was, so I was able to find it super fast. 🙂 6 seconds!
2. Do you have a book with 3+ people on the cover?
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
So far this has been pretty easy – 4 seconds!
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
After a looong time of searching, I finally found a book with 10 words… Whew… XD Technically, I’m not sure you’re aloud to use sub-titles or not, but I did, so… XD And take back what I said about it being easy… 5 minutes and 22 seconds this time!
Oh my goodness, I just realized I did that wrong!!!!! *face plam* It was supposed to the ten LETTERS, not WORDS! Oh well, I don’t feel like re-doing it now. I spent a lot of time on that, lol! XD
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
🙂 This one took 1 minute and 11 seconds.
6. Do you have a mass market paperback book?
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
Sorry, couldn’t find one! I probably have one, but…
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
This is a good book! I learned a lot about the Amish, reading it. (Plus, the main character as the same name as me!!!) 😀 8 seconds!
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
I really liked this book too! 🙂 Ok, this book only has one map in the book, but there’s another one on the cover, so I’m letting it count. 😉 24 seconds. 🙂
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
Umm, I really don’t know! Lemme look.
I found one is 43 seconds!!! 😀
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (Celebrity/Athlete/Politician/TV Personality…)
Maybe??? I don’t know… XD
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
Ooookay, somehow I thought this would be easier. I searched 4.44 seconds, and didn’t really find anything definite. but I think that could maybe, possibly be a clock on the cover??? What do you guys think? 🙂
13. Do you have a poetry book?
Well, I have this one. I haven’t really read it though, so I can’t recommend it yet. 😉 9 seconds!
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
This is a good book! 14 seconds.
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
17. Do you have a book that is in between 500-510 pages?
Woah, second book about Martin Luther here! 1 minute, 30 seconds. 🙂
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
Lots I’m sure! Ok, I picked up this one is 13 seconds. 😉
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
This is a very good book! 😀 28 seconds. 🙂
Whew, I did it! And it was very fun. 🙂 Probably the most fun tag I’ve done in a while. 🙂 My full time was… 14 minutes and 35 seconds! Not toooo bad… 😉 Lol. 😀
I nominate Hattush, and Arianna and Lydia and Ani! And of course, anyone else who wants to steal this tag. 😉 (If you do, tell me and I’d love to see your answers!)
Oh, and also, I wanted to mention one more time about the Q&A my sister Gracie and I are doing here on this blog! If you haven’t asked any questions, or want to ask more, we would really appreciate it! 😀
Use this survey here to submit questions, or ask in the comments! 🙂
Hey people!! I’m super excited right now, because, as you can see from the title, I’m doing another Q&A! 😀 I did one quite a while ago, and it was really fun, but I’m even more excited about this one…
The reasons I’m looking forward to this one so much is because 1) My sister Gracie is doing it with me!!!!! She’ll be answering the questions with me. 🙂 Aaand, 2) We’ll be answering all y’all’s questions in video form this time! 😀 So yeah, I think this will be really fun. 🙂 😀 😉
Oh, and here’s where you guys come in… ;P Basically you just ask us one or more questions (If you want to) in the comments below or you can use the survey below to submit questions. 🙂
Disclaimer: I reserve the right to decided not to answer any question, for any reason. And please make sure that all questions are edifying to both God and man! 🙂
Ok people!! 🙂 I can’t wait to read and answer your questions!
So, I’m doing this challenge called the Summer Bored Games. One of the challenges is to make a random survey, and have at least a dozen people take it! 🙂 So, I’d love it if you could take this survey! Plus, I’d LOVE to see y’all’s answers! 😀 (Survey below!)