1. What is a book that you’ve read three times?
I’ve read a LOT of books 3 times, and many much more than than! xD So it’s hard to figure out one I’ve read exactly three times. XD *after some consideration* I think I’ve read Anne of Green Gables around 3 times. 🙂
2. Your favorite character in a fantasy story?
I haven’t read a lot of fantasy, so I’m not sure… 😉
3. If you were to write a story but had to include one element of another story, what would it be?
I’ve always dreamed of writing a WWII story, with elements from The Star Under the City. 🙂
4. A book that you absolutely hated?
I don’t usually read books that I hate, though I’m sure I have before… It was probably a school book or something, lol!
5. A book that you liked the idea of, but didn’t like the way it was written?
Again, this is hard. 😅
6. Favorite quote from a non-fiction book?
I don’t keep track of these things, HAHA! XD Well, here’s one that I was thinking about recently. by Corrie Ten Boom in the Hiding Place. Actually, I’m not sure if this was actually IN the book or not, but oh well. 😂
“There are no ‘if’s’ in God’s world. And no places that are safer than other places. The center of His will is our only safety – let us pray that we may always know it!” Corrie Ten Boom
7. Favorite fiction author?
Rebekah Jones, Maggie Cyr, and Malachi Cyr. 😁
8. One book that you wish was a series?
I’ve wished lots of books were series. XD
9. Favorite book of all times?
AH, hard! I have tons of favorites, I can’t pick just one! I love…
The Star Under the City
Though all Things
All Book by Rebekah Jones
The Hidden Hand
The Rivers of Judah
And more…. 😀
Thanks so much for that tag, Hattush! That was so much fun!!! 😀 ❤
Next up we have the Sunshine Blogger Award from Joshua! 😀
- What was the best birthday present you’ve ever got?
I think my favorite was my 13th birthday, when my parents gave me a camera! 😀
2. What Bible verse has been on your mind the most recently?
“Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.” 1st Peter 5:7 ❤
3. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
The Bible ;P 😀
4. What book do you want to read someday?
Lots!! A few new books by Rebekah Jones, and Kiara by Kate Willis are a couple. 😀
5. Who’s your favorite Bible character?
Hmmm… I like Joseph a lot.
6. Do you do Instagram?
7. Who’s your favorite preacher?
My Dad, Jason Young, Mark Hubler, Israel Wayne, Allister Begg, Kevin Swanson, and I feel like there’s more I’m not think of right now. XD
8. How many blogs do you have?
I have one, my sister and I share one, and I’m also part of Master Piece Artists. 😀
9. Who do you think should be the next U.S. President?
I think Donald Trump should be re-elected
10. When the virus finally goes away, what place do you want to visit?
I’m not sure! There’s not really any place I’m not going to, that I wouldn’t have gone to with the virus. xD
And that’s it! Thank you two so much for the tags – they were so much fun! 😀
Rosy Joy ❤